Forum Žutog titla - Poèetna
Autor/ica Poruka

<  Novosti iz festivalskog svijeta  ~  Brian Yuzna na Grossmannu

Velimir
Postano: 10 lip 2008 08:20 Citirajte i odgovorite
Pridru�en/a: 04. 02. 2006. Postovi: 756
Potvr�eno - nakon �to smo s njime tulumarili u Cannesu, dogovorilo se: Yuzna dolazi na Grossman. evo i prvi PR festivala:

This year, from August 9 to 16, fourth installment of GROSSMANN FILM AND WINE FESTIVAL will take place in Ljutomer and Murska Sobota, Slovenia, EU. Main guest of film program and this year's winner of Old Vicious Cat award for lifetime achievements is the undisputed B-Movie king and father of contemporary Hollywood Roger Corman, whose selected retrospective will be shown. Another special guest is cult horror author Brian Yuzna, who will come to look for his Slovenian roots and present festival with 35mm copies of his most famous movies. Main guest of wine program is former world champion in chess, legendary Anatoly Karpov, who will play a simultaneous game of chess with interested chess players. In addition to that, a special episode of Croatian hit TV series No�ne more �eljka Malnara will be shot during festival, when Republic of Pescenica will open its first embassy in Republic of Prlekija...

Grossmann festival is dedicated to independent genre film production, i.e. mostly horror, fantasy and other fierce and provocative cinematic products, which will compete for festival awards: Vicious Cat for best feature, Slak's Vicious Cat for best short film, and Noisy Cat for best music documentary. Film events will be accompanied by rich wine program, where most excellent of wine producers from Prlekija region and other parts of Slovenia will compete for prestigious Vicious Cat Wine Champion award. There will also be a competitive film workshop called The Little Workshop of Horrors, as well as daily live musical acts and free camping. Also most of screenings and other events will be free.

For all other info (including applications for submission of short films, music documentaries, as well as participation in film workshop) check our official site: www.grossmann.si.

Since this is an internationally important event, we ask for your cooperation as to publish this news in your media. We are also interested in advertising, be it banner exchange/feature or other forms of advertising, we can also arrange for compensation, if it suits you, otherwise please state your conditions e.g. demands.

------------

God is an imaginary friend for adults.
Korisnièki profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku Posjetite Web stranice
arminio
Postano: 11 lip 2008 09:00 Citirajte i odgovorite
Pridru�en/a: 06. 02. 2006. Postovi: 464 Lokacija: Pozega
E ove godine su ga pretjerali! Corman, Yuzna, Malnar, mi... Laughing Laughing Laughing

--
[Arminio's DVD Chushpajz]
DVD-i u redu za gledanje: Godmonster Of Indian Flats, S. Katzman's boxset...
Trenutno citam: titlove Smile
Korisnièki profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku Posjetite Web stranice

Prethodni postovi:  

Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.
Zapoènite novu temu

Forum(o)Bir:  

Ne mo�ete otvarati nove teme.
Ne mo�ete odgovarati na postove.
Ne mo�ete ure�ivati va�e postove.
Ne mo�ete izbrisati va�e postove.
Ne mo�ete glasovati u anketama.