Forum Žutog titla - Poèetna
Autor/ica Poruka

<  Kauboji, akcioni i rimejkovi  ~  Hm...

Velimir
Postano: 17 svi 2006 02:53 Citirajte i odgovorite
Pridru�en/a: 04. 02. 2006. Postovi: 528
Horror favourite Eli Roth has revealed that he plans to start penning the sequel to 'gorenography' flick Hostel this week.

Roth told MTV: "I've been doing a world tour with Hostel, doing press. It has been opening in every other country, and I have been making notes. But [this week] I am really going to unplug my phone, shut off my email, and write the script. And we are going to shoot it this summer."

The Cabin Fever director revealed that he wanted the story to follow on immediately from the last film, which followed the exploits of three American backpackers who visit a Slovakian Hostel to enjoy the hospitality of the local women, only to find out that they might have bitten off a little more than they can chew.

Roth cited an unusual source for his desire to have a bit of continuity, he said: "Other than Porky's II: The Next Day, you don't really see that many movies where they pick up at the moment where the last one stopped. I really want it to feel like a part one and a part two more than a sequel."

Jay Hernandez (Torque, Nomad, The Rookie), who starred in the original, has already signed up for Hostel part two.

-***-

ako ni�ta drugo, zakon mi je termin "gorenography" Smile

------------

God is an imaginary friend for adults.
Korisnièki profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku Posjetite Web stranice

Prethodni postovi:  

Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.
Zapoènite novu temu

Forum(o)Bir:  

Ne mo�ete otvarati nove teme.
Ne mo�ete odgovarati na postove.