Forum Žutog titla - Poèetna
Autor/ica Poruka

<  Stil, akcija i sudbina  ~  ide im u �ivotu, ide im...

Velimir
Postano: 29 svi 2006 01:12 Citirajte i odgovorite
Pridru�en/a: 04. 02. 2006. Postovi: 522
With the film quota system apparently cut by half, despite last ditch efforts to preserve it, Korea's film industry is facing its greatest challenges yet but it's rising to face them in fine style. So far this year, nine out of the ten top grossing movies are domestic releases, with only MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA slipping into tenth place. One Korean movie after another is grossing above the previous high-water mark of 5 million tickets with WELCOME TO DONGMAKOL and KING AND CLOWN being the two major hits from last year. Productions are being greenlit like crazy, with Korean companies borrowing cameras from Japan, and the schedule through the end of the year looks to be packed.

Choi Min-Shik and Bong Joon-Ho are conducting a silent vigil to protest the cutting of the screen quota system outside the Palais Lumiere in Cannes, but the far more effective protest seems to be occuring in Korea where audiences are rejecting foreign movies en masse and spending their money on domestic product, just like in America.

http://www.kaijushakedown.com/

------------

God is an imaginary friend for adults.
Korisnièki profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku Posjetite Web stranice

Prethodni postovi:  

Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.
Zapoènite novu temu

Forum(o)Bir:  

Ne mo�ete otvarati nove teme.
Ne mo�ete odgovarati na postove.
Ne mo�ete ure�ivati va�e postove.